Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Illustration Friday "Worn"


This is my entry for Illustration Friday. The word of the week is "Worn". I really am happy with how this came out. What better to describe "worn" as a pair of worn out heels and fishnet stockings, of course the interpretation can go deeper than that!
Watercolor, ink and digital
Illustration Friday







Copyright© Jennifer R Smith Studio 2002-2009 all rights reserved
No images or graphics may be used with out the permission of the artist.











9 comments:

  1. Wow ! Where do you get ideas like this from ?

    Amazing !

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was think a bit sarcastic, that were some of my creativity comes from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Gotta love sarcasm :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Jennifer...thanks a lot for commenting..:)i love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great piece - oh my!! (thinking about the double entendre). I really like the linework and how you've illustrated the shoes...very well done.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog..I am definitely going to use the Photoshop technique you mentioned. Looking forward to future posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley, your very welcome!! Thanks for the compliment!! You have beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're too kind..thank you for the PS tips on brushes..I am going to check that out...what fun!
    Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there - just wanted to say that I'm happy to have discovered your blog - and have chosen you for an award..check out my blog for more info...and I wish you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice illustration, has a fun early 1900s feel to it.

    ReplyDelete